You can use this website without telling us who you are or revealing other Personal Information. If you send us a contact or feedback form we require you to identify yourself and offer a means of contacting you back.
If you purchase a real estate package from this website we will require:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your personal address and the address of the property to be photographed if they are not the same.
- Your debit/credit card details.
- The name and company of your agent
The purpose of this online service is to provide you information about Browning Media as a company, our services and a platform to book real estate media shoots.
- Personal information
If you contact us, we will collect the email address you nominate and any other identifying information you provide, such as a name or phone number.
Please do not give us other personal or sensitive information.
Other than circumstances such as unlawful activity or serious threats to health and safety, we do not share Personal Information with other agencies. If you ask us about an issue that needs to be dealt with by another agency, we will aim provide you with the necessary details to make contact yourself. You may opt out of further contact from us at any time.
Browning Media reserve the right to provide personal information about our clients to third parties. These third parties usually help us in providing services to you, and include:
- Real estate agents/agencies (who we arrange to deliver your media to on your behalf);
- Organisations who carry out credit, fraud and other security checks; and
- Outsourced service providers (e.g. market research agencies).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties outside our group of companies:
- Where we have your express permission to do so;
- Where it can reasonably be inferred from the circumstances that you consent to the disclosure to the third parties;
- In the event that Browning Media sells or buys any business or assets;
- If Browning Media or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Browning Media, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- How we deal with complaints and requests
You may request access to Personal Information about you that we hold and you may ask us to correct your Personal Information if you find that it is not accurate, up-to-date or complete. You may also make a complaint about our handling of your Personal Information.
To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, we will need evidence of your identity before we can grant you access to information about you or change it.
You can contact us by email, or by the phone numbers listed below. We undertake to respond within 30 days. If the request or complaint will take longer to resolve, we will provide you with a date by which we expect to respond.
- How we protect your Personal Information
To help protect the privacy of data and personal information we collect and hold, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis.
Our employees understand the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. Access to your Personal Information is restricted to employees who need it to provide benefits or services to you.
- Website analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.